Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 21, 2018
Hi I am Zeid, I am interested in computers and tech, I have been reading Tom's here for so long and I don't know why I haven't participated before.
I am a graphic designer and an illustrations artist and i live in the middle east in a small country called Jordan.

Fun fact about me; I started drawing since I was four years old :)

Oct 19, 2018
Hi. I am Balsha, reding this form for a long time and it helped me to fix many problems. Thank's everybody.

kikkela

Reputable
Oct 26, 2018
Hi! My name is Juho, Im from Finland. Been reading stuff from here for a while now and decided to create an account now that im getting my own PC.

Oct 27, 2018
Hi I´m Sabine from Austria. I like cats and reading. No one in my life is greatly knowledgeable about hardware stuff and my machines are already out of warantee -> I got to fix my own stuff with expert advice. That´s how I found tom´s hardware :D

Nice to meet you!

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, I'm Fredrik 27 years old from Sweden.

Always been interested in computers and been overclocking alot most on LGA 775.

Recent years have been about cars and the introduction to racing.

Nov 3, 2018
Hello, I'm Bob 83 years old with COPD for 16 years. Hanging in thar and enjoy this forum if I can learn it. Thanks to all for their help. Have a good day.

Nov 6, 2018
Hey everyone! I am Mark. I live and work in Miami. I am a marketing analyst.
I love games, hardware, and PC things in general. Also, I love music and baseball.

Nov 9, 2018
Hi all,

My name is Joao, I am 31 years old and I am from Portugal but currently living in the UK. I have a degree in Automotive Engineering but I am aiming to be a full time photographer/videographer.
Joined the forum as I am having some issues with my PC and this seems the best place for help.

Thank you for having me on board :)

Nov 9, 2018
Hello, all.
I'm a long haul truckdriver who got tired of futzing with laptops. I now have a Cooler master case full of goodies in my passenger seat. I preordered the RTX 2080 TI FE, but after delidding my 8700k, I don't know if the 9900k is worth the bother. That question is posted elsewhere. This is the first PC I've built since I started driving in 2001, and it was a ton of fun. I live in Georgia (US), and I'm 51 years old.

Nov 11, 2018
Hi....I am Divya....I am new to this website...I am a tech savvy and know a little about computers and wish to know more.....

Nov 12, 2018
Just saying Hi to all, have been out of the computer loop for many many years using a very old 775 system which died so i got out an old i5 setup i had laying around then ended up buying a used Machine.

Nov 13, 2018
Hi i am new here in the forum but not really because i read and use a lot of the content on tom's hardware for many years, right now i am building a community site with guides for PC problems, i hope to get even more information to fix problems and help other's in this forum.
Have a nice day.

Nov 13, 2018
Hey all I’m Corey. I like to mess with computers some even though I’m fairly new at it. I’m here to learn from all of you! I’m a boat mechanic in the Midwest. And I love playing video games!

Nov 14, 2018
Hi all, I'm Michalis from Greece. Reading these forums for a long time but it's time to register.
Glad to meet you all!

Nov 14, 2018
Hello!
Lurked and watched here a long time, couldn't remember my ancient account so made new.
Posted my question but will givebrief run down. Pc good over 2 years then not booting up screen anymore.
Tested gpu. Swapped monitors, cable, mobo, psu, cpu cooler.
Don't know where to go next. Ram, cpu or hard drive? Or??

Nov 15, 2018
Hi all the lovely techies here, I'm Raun living in downtown London and am happy to be part of the community.