Question What’s a good PSU for a RYZEN 7 3700x and GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super

Jan 22, 2020
Can someone please recommend me a PSU (preferably all white) that would be good for a Ryzen 7 3700x and Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super? I would like to have headroom to possibly upgrade to a higher end CPU and GPU in the future.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
If you want a White PSU out of the gate, I think that really only leaves you the RMx White from Corsair that's still in production.
Going to run you about $130 though, as I believe the 750W is the lowest offering in White.
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/p9...-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-cp-9020187-na

SeaSonic had a White PSU a while back (Snow...something), but I don't think you can buy it new anymore.

You could go the route of white sleeved replacement cables (for a black PSU) but, given a quality ~650W (probably the minimum I'd recommend with an eye on potential upgrades) will set you back the best part of $100, getting replacement cables in White would make it a more expensive endeavour vs just buying the RMx from the outset.