What AIO solution should i go for?

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014
i need some advice to what closed loop i should go for, i can only fit 120mm and 140mm rads i dont have a buttload of money to spend either so something cheap that works!

I was looking at the Cooler master seidon 120v it's cheap im seing mixed reviews but all in all people seem to like it for what it is, my CPU is a AMD phennom ii x6 1090T and im not overclocking atm, i just need to cool the damn thing down since im seing 75c temps on load and 45c in idle that's way too much for my liking and my case get's varm :(

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

Like i sad, i don´t have allot of money to spend, and the H75 is also kinda thick my tower is a In-win 904 if you know that tower you will know why i want a slim one:)

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

so the cheaper cooler master isnt any good?

The h60 is kinda within my price range the cooler master is cheaper tho

Oh and btw i live in Denmark the prices are abit different here :)

I've not used a water cooler myself but from what I've read, the entry and mid-level AIOs don't perform any better than good air coolers. Not to mention that AIO fans are usually quite noisy (you can replace them, but it's more cash to spend).

I don't know about prices in Denmark, but here in the UK a Noctua NH-D14 costs the same as an H60, but performance is closer to an H100i. Is there a particular reason why you're set on an AIO?

Oh, and at the end of the day, an AIO is still cooled by air.

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

Well, my tower (in-win 904) is really a shitty tower for cooling lol, my problem is all the hot air get´s trapped inside so i figured a AIO would move the heat out from my case instead of an air cooler just "trapping" it inside i will get better temps and i also cant fit taller coolers than 139mm so the noctua isnt an option and the Cooler master seidon is on sale for 40$ yes Denmark is pricy tell me about it but a noctua would be about 100$ anyway:)