Question What are the best CPU coolers compatible with the ASUS TUF Gaming B760-PLUS WIFI?

GBDev

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2016
Hello,

I had my eye on 2 cpu coolers. The Aorus ATC800 and Deepcool LT720. But since I wasn't looking to overclock anywhere in the near future, I was thinking of getting the ATC800. So my question is:

1. Is it compatible with the motherboard? (assuming all 4 ram slots are filled, to be specific corsair vengeance)
2. If not, what other CPU coolers that do very well and have an aesthetic design to them are compatible with the motherboard?

Thanks in advance

Looks compatible to me.

Includes 1700 socket mounting kit.

Your board is 1700 socket.

The more important question is your case wide enough to accommodate the cooler. It is 163mm tall. May or may not fit.

Look at your case specs to find out if it will accept a 163 mm cooler.

I have no idea if the cooler is otherwise OK for your purposes. May be great or terrible.

Reactions: GBDev

GBDev

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2016
Looks compatible to me.

Includes 1700 socket mounting kit.

Your board is 1700 socket.

The more important question is your case wide enough to accommodate the cooler. It is 163mm tall. May or may not fit.

Look at your case specs to find out if it will accept a 163 mm cooler.

I have no idea if the cooler is otherwise OK for your purposes. May be great or terrible.

I have the Endorphin Ultra case from xigmatek. And I think the CPU cooler should be more than enough for my purpose as I'll be gaming and playing the usual popular games like warzone and I will not be overlocking neither will I do any graphic designing on it or anything intense. Just gaming and working.

Last edited:
I have the Endorphin Ultra case from xigmatek. And I think the CPU cooler should be more than enough for my purpose as I'll be gaming and playing the usual popular games like warzone and I will not be overlocking neither will I do any graphic designing on it or anything intense. Just gaming and working.
I have no idea if that cooler will fit in that Xigmatek case.