What are the best cyber cafe softwares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo_

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
I'm looking to open a cyber cafe this summer and am looking for advice on the best cyber cafe software to run on my computers and also the best way to buy mass game licences. Thanks in advance

Contact Steam, see if they have volume discounts, or the game vendors directly.

For software, past an anti-virus and the games, nothing you would need really. Pretty much everything else is run in a browser. Maybe a streaming setup for Twitch or something if people want to stream.

Damo_

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
I heard steam took down their mass licence system. There are a couple other types like that that go through steam from 3rd party websites though, but I was hoping for people's advice on them.

As for the software it is necessary to have a time calculating software, and I would like the networking capabilities for screen viewing and file transferring. I have been to cyber cafe's that also have very nice user interfaces which could be nice but not necessary.

Damo_

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017

I heard steam took down their mass licence system. There are a couple other types like that that go through steam from 3rd party websites though, but I was hoping for people's advice on them.

As for the software it is necessary to have a time calculating software, and I would like the networking capabilities for screen viewing and file transferring. I have been to cyber cafe's that also have very nice user interfaces which could be nice but not necessary.

vicab00

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017

Hey Damo_,

Have a look at http://www.cafemanager.com Cafe Manager software package. They have recently re-launched the software. its actually free for up to 5 clients. Hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.