[SOLVED] What Are These Listings?

Sep 22, 2019
I know the title of this is vague but I didn't know how else to word it, I'm not terribly savvy when it comes to the internet/networking stuff. But I was wondering if anyone can tell me what these random listings are underneath my main network in this screenshot View: https://imgur.com/a/JiLdOXy
(there are several others when you scroll down.)

I just don't know what they are or where they came from, like if other people are connecting to my network or what. I didn't know if I should be worried or not about it since I'm the only one who uses my computer and I don't use the WiFi connection (I use the ethernet cable), so if anyone could give me some insight I would appreciate it.

(And I apologize in advance if I'm just being dumb and its something normal)

Solution
Those are all wifi networks around you that your wireless receiver in your computer is picking up.

Basically all your neighbors wifi networks, printers etc.
Nothing to worry about, like richiestang_78 wrote, these are different networks of your neighbors with wi-fi, to which you could connect if you know the password.

If you don´t use wi-fi at all, you can disable it in windows and if you have a wi-fi modem/router, you can deactivate it there too.

Sep 22, 2019
Nothing to worry about, like richiestang_78 wrote, these are different networks of your neighbors with wi-fi, to which you could connect if you know the password.

If you don´t use wi-fi at all, you can disable it in windows and if you have a wi-fi modem/router, you can deactivate it there too.

Those are all wifi networks around you that your wireless receiver in your computer is picking up.

Basically all your neighbors wifi networks, printers etc.

Okay, thanks for the answer, guys.