What are yalls biggest problem with gaming mice?

Aug 29, 2024
I have been wanting to start a mannfacturing business, and being a gamer myself, I wanted to base it around that. What are your biggest problems that I could fix in my new mouse and/or possibly some new features like, say a joystick built in.

Unreliable buttons that fail. Some mice have buttons for higher life, but often still fail to use that on the middle click.

I also want both a "sniper" button and the left/right paddle on the mouse wheel (such as dodge left/right). Of the mice I consider (which excludes 100% of wireless mice), it seems to be a problem to find both a sniper button and the left/right paddle. A lot of mice have the left/right paddle hard wired to some function, and even if the rest of the mouse is programmable, they fail to allow that left/right paddle to be reprogrammed. I don't know why the manufacturers often make a programmable mouse, but won't allow that particular button to be programmed.

I'm probably just complaining a lot, but remember that I start by eliminating all mice which don't have high lifetime buttons. In many cases that eliminates entire brands. I really must have that sniper button as well. Nothing remains with the left/right paddle that can be used for random things and which is not hard wired to scrolling up/down. Constantly failing mice are why I start with and refuse to part with high life buttons.

Aug 29, 2024
Unreliable buttons that fail. Some mice have buttons for higher life, but often still fail to use that on the middle click.

I also want both a "sniper" button and the left/right paddle on the mouse wheel (such as dodge left/right). Of the mice I consider (which excludes 100% of wireless mice), it seems to be a problem to find both a sniper button and the left/right paddle. A lot of mice have the left/right paddle hard wired to some function, and even if the rest of the mouse is programmable, they fail to allow that left/right paddle to be reprogrammed. I don't know why the manufacturers often make a programmable mouse, but won't allow that particular button to be programmed.

I'm probably just complaining a lot, but remember that I start by eliminating all mice which don't have high lifetime buttons. In many cases that eliminates entire brands. I really must have that sniper button as well. Nothing remains with the left/right paddle that can be used for random things and which is not hard wired to scrolling up/down. Constantly failing mice are why I start with and refuse to part with high life buttons.
Where would this 'Sniper' button sit