Question What can be?

balinteduard

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
What can be if I will connect wrong a cable from the power supply into the motherboard? :D

I have never built a PC . Thanks

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
What can be if I will connect wrong a cable from the power supply into the motherboard? :D

I have never built a PC . Thanks

A little hard to understand from the wording. Are you asking what could happen if you use the wrong cable or insert a cable into the wrong place?

Generally speaking, the connectors are keyed in a manner so that it would be very hard to insert a cable into the wrong place, but if you do, the result could be anywhere from nothing happening to destroying whatever the component is. Proper cables and power supplies will mark what each cable and connection are for.

balinteduard

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
A little hard to understand from the wording. Are you asking what could happen if you use the wrong cable or insert a cable into the wrong place?

Generally speaking, the connectors are keyed in a manner so that it would be very hard to insert a cable into the wrong place, but if you do, the result could be anywhere from nothing happening to destroying whatever the component is. Proper cables and power supplies will mark what each cable and connection are for.
Yes , sir ! That was the question . I'm sorry for my english.
Thank you for your answer ! :)