[SOLVED] What compoments are these tempurature and why are they so high?

hoangvip3333

Reputable
Feb 27, 2018
I just replaced my motherboard, and i check the tempurature with OpenHardwareMonitor to make sure nothing go wrong. Here's the screenshot:
z9EhhLh.png

Why is it so high? Should i be concerned?

Solution
Nobody has any idea exactly what temp1 or temp2 etc are. Motherboard sensors all have physical addresses, and the problem is that those addresses change with every vendor, every board. So on one board Temp1 is the VRM's, on another its the Sata chipset on another its the Northbridge chipset, but on another the address goes to the SuperI/0 chipset or audio chipset which do not have thermal probes, so you get a false reading. That happens frequently with Asus boards as their addressing system is quite different to most other vendors.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Nobody has any idea exactly what temp1 or temp2 etc are. Motherboard sensors all have physical addresses, and the problem is that those addresses change with every vendor, every board. So on one board Temp1 is the VRM's, on another its the Sata chipset on another its the Northbridge chipset, but on another the address goes to the SuperI/0 chipset or audio chipset which do not have thermal probes, so you get a false reading. That happens frequently with Asus boards as their addressing system is quite different to most other vendors.

Solution