[SOLVED] What component should I focus on Upgrading?

Sep 24, 2019
Hello all.

So to put it bluntly, I have had my setup for awhile now, and with the jump made to 1440p, I have encountered many games obviously not running as well as they did in 1080p. duh.

I was thinking of upgrading my Build, which the link to is below, but wondered whether or not I should first upgrade my GPU or CPU(including moba). I have an I5 7500 CPU and a 1070 GPU and would like to run all games at 72+fps at medium to high settings.
I am not looking to play on max everything thankfully. I do enjoy streaming too if that makes a considerable change to any advice. I just was not sure where to put my cash into first.

On one hand my CPU is only 4 cores and is quite old but perhaps that is enough for most games since the up in resolution takes load off the CPU making a new GPU a more viable purchase? or is the CPU simply holding me back too much? I am in need of some dear advice.
Thank you very much

My Build: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/BP44Jb

Solution
You'll want to replace the CPU/MB/RAM, 2133 is too slow for Ryzen which you'll want for streaming and it's better price to performance then Intel at the moment.

Budget?