Question What components would be equal to a playstation 4?

pedry

Reputable
Dec 26, 2018
Like the title say, i want to know the "specs" of a playstation 4.
I can only figure out how many cores and threads the processor have but no more information, i want to be able to compare the ps4 to a computer using windows like my desktop, I want it to be comparable on userbenchmark...

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
First, Userbenchmark is a site that shouldn't exist. It only misleads newcomers into thinking they dropped too much money into too little.

Second, You might want to give us more information that what you've included in your thread's body to not come off as a person who is trying to instigate a flame war pertaining to consoles v PC's. We won't have any of that per our Rules of Conduct.

Third, you also need to account that not all game titles are launched on the PC as you see on PlayStation...which is why you need to be elaborate to avoid a misunderstanding.

There's more than just hardware to consider. It's also types of games you want to play, not all are available for both platforms. Some that are ported from console to PC are done very badly while others run and look much better on PC.
While a good gaming PC would be more expensive than consoles you are not tied to only games for that console but would have much better variety and still have a computer and not a toy.
So there's no console vs. PC, only the type of usage it's chosen for. Best to have both !!!