Question What could be causing my crashing?

Jul 7, 2019
I build this computer a month ago and I was playing of legends and my game's screen just froze and the audio kept repeating the same sound over and over and briefly afterwards my monitor lost signal to my computer but it was still on and I was forced to force restart it. It booted up fine afterwards and I checked my temps with HWMonitor and they seemed fine (50 degrees GPU, 38 degrees CPU). This issue hadn't happened in a couple of weeks and last time it happened twice on the same day after exiting CSGO after finishing a game. All of my drivers are the latest and here is a pcpartpicker list of my components.

I'll also list my components here:
Ryzen 5 1600
B450M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Mobo
MSI RX 570 8 GB ARMOR MK2
EVGA BR 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX PSU

2 things I'm thinking may be causing the issue:
Mobo problems?
PSU not providing enough power to the other components?

All of the components are new and I built my PC a month ago and it doesn't seem likely that one of my parts is malfunctioning or DOA (does "dead on arrival" only apply to parts that are actually just dead and not working or does the term also apply to malfunctioning ones requiring a RMA?) but it is possible...

Jul 7, 2019
I’m not doing any overclocking (as far as I know? Could I somehow accidentally overclock?). I selected the xmp profile in my bios and changed the ram speed to 3000mhz as it is the advertised speed (default was 2133 I believe) a few days ago. Could it be possible that's an issue? My CPU and GPU should be running at their default settings and my global wattman settings for my GPU are all the default ones as well.