[SOLVED] What CPU Fan Dimensions will fit Aorus Gaming 3 WIFI?

potatoveg

Reputable
Oct 5, 2015
Hey ppl,
Not sure how to ask things here but here we go.

After 4 years im upgrading my PC again and the motherboard I will be getting is Gigabyte B360 Aorus Gaming 3 WIFI, I wanted to know what CPU Fan dimensions are the maximum limit so I will know what to look for.

I don't want liquid cooling and I don't want to spend a lot on a CPU Fan, my case is a full tower so height is not a problem.

Thank you all in advance \o/

potatoveg

Reputable
Oct 5, 2015
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler ($29.53 @ Amazon)
Total: $29.53
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-11 12:55 EDT-0400

Thank you for the answer, unfortunately due to shipping and taxes to my country the price turns out to $50 if im purchasing it using amazon (its not available in local stores),
I have 2 that caught my eye which will be cheaper for me to get even in local stores and I wanted to know if they will fit on the motherboard without an issue :
  1. Arctic Freezer 34 eSports (single, not Duo)
  2. Antec A400 RGB

UPDATE :
After checking the dimensions of the fan you advised on i see his dimensions are (from inches to mm) :
159.77 x 99.82 x 230.89 mm (L x W x H)

While the Arctic Freezer 34 eSports's (single, not Duo) dimensions are :
124 x 88 x 157 mm (L x W x H)

i noticed its smaller than what you advised on therefore i will go for the Arctic Freezer 34 eSports as cost-wise it will be better for me to get especially from a local store and not import it over (also the waiting time until it arrives).

I will mark your comment as best answer because it gave me the dimensions i can base my searches on.
Thank you! o/

Last edited: