[SOLVED] What do i do with my monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2019
Well i have 60 hrz monitor and i was trying to overclock it i download a program and set it to 65 hrz.Then it <<Inappropriate language removed by moderator>> up the screen don't show. when i go to safe mode it working,but in normal in wont.Anyone help

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Program is called CRU (Custom resolution utility) and i wanted to see coud i have higher hrz.and how to solv that problem i have win 7

You have to access that program in safe mode and change back ANY changes you made. If that does not work or if you can't then you will have to uninstall your graphics driver AND monitor information files, redownload new drivers and inf files and install them.

Reputable
Jun 29, 2016
I don't think there is software to do this unless your GPU control panel supports it, What is the program name? perhaps you could boot into safe mode reset the settings then uninstall the program. If OC isn't supported from manufacturer it may be best not to do it as it can be unstable and perhaps even cause permanent damage. Also what do you want 65 hz for? There is no issue with it but it's a very minimal difference you will barely notice.

Feb 14, 2019
I don't think there is software to do this unless your GPU control panel supports it, What is the program name? perhaps you could boot into safe mode reset the settings then uninstall the program. If OC isn't supported from manufacturer it may be best not to do it as it can be unstable and perhaps even cause permanent damage. Also what do you want 65 hz for? There is no issue with it but it's a very minimal difference you will barely notice.
Program is called CRU (Custom resolution utility) and i wanted to see coud i have higher hrz.and how to solv that problem i have win 7

You have to access that program in safe mode and change back ANY changes you made. If that does not work or if you can't then you will have to uninstall your graphics driver AND monitor information files, redownload new drivers and inf files and install them.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.