[SOLVED] What do I do?

Jun 2, 2019
Today I got my pc and was looking at the motherboard. I currently have a kraken plugged into one of the headers for my cpu. On my motherboard there is only 1 header for a all in one pump. I also have another kraken and g12 I want to put on my gpu. How can I hook the other kraken up if I’m already using the header? The motherboard I have is a msi pro carbon z390 ac. I’m new to this so any help would be appreciated in detail please.

Solution
You plug the molex end (there are SATA ones also, haven't used those) of the connector into your PSU, and you plug the pumps into the 4 pin fan ends. Pumps should get constant 12V anyway, so you don't need the fan control from the mobo (although that is nice to monitor for pump failures, but temps should reflect an event like that)
You plug the molex end (there are SATA ones also, haven't used those) of the connector into your PSU, and you plug the pumps into the 4 pin fan ends. Pumps should get constant 12V anyway, so you don't need the fan control from the mobo (although that is nice to monitor for pump failures, but temps should reflect an event like that)

Solution