[SOLVED] What do i need to download for my mbo B550M pro4

Solution
Or like to play with rgb colors (Polywutnot app). Seriously though, if you expierience sound driver problems try swaping it for realtek hd audio otherwise nothing. I'd check if you have newest bios and update it if you do not to a stable version (beta bios'es can be a pain).

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Or like to play with rgb colors (Polywutnot app). Seriously though, if you expierience sound driver problems try swaping it for realtek hd audio otherwise nothing. I'd check if you have newest bios and update it if you do not to a stable version (beta bios'es can be a pain).

Solution

konjgl

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2014
That looks like about it (other than perhaps the 1.1 bios) unless you have a deep desire for some bloatware. ;)

thanks and would you guys know do i need to download drivers for ryzen 5 3600?

RealBeast

Titan
My guess is he needs to download the 1.1 bios, as it is pretty new. And totally agree, don't go with the beta that they have listed.