What do i need to upgrade to

sylux28054

Honorable
Dec 29, 2015
tJzTWfm.png

This is my rig i know the cpu is hot and is not the best but need to know what to purchase and i also wanted to know if upgrading ram would help in gaming
This rig can run games like sniper elite at ultra setting 45 fps
3bLyPeo.png

I don't feel like im getting the best out of my gpu

Solution
Well without changing motherboard to support better cpu's about the only thing you could do is get a decent heatsink and overclock your cpu or spend money on A8-6700K or A10-6800K which are basically the same cpu you already have just clocked faster with slight tweaking done to cpu core. OCing your current cpu will get you the same if not more performance than either of those cpus at stock. To truly get the most from your gpu you would need a new motherboard and cpu (intel based).

xBlaz3kx

Reputable
Aug 18, 2014
Upgrading to 16 GB 1866MHz (Corsair/HyperX/Hyper Fury/G.Skill/...) with low-latency will increase performance and a better processor and CPU heatsink. Prefering FX series and Noctua/BeQuiet/Styche CPU heatsinks.

Well without changing motherboard to support better cpu's about the only thing you could do is get a decent heatsink and overclock your cpu or spend money on A8-6700K or A10-6800K which are basically the same cpu you already have just clocked faster with slight tweaking done to cpu core. OCing your current cpu will get you the same if not more performance than either of those cpus at stock. To truly get the most from your gpu you would need a new motherboard and cpu (intel based).

Solution