[SOLVED] What do I replace my 6 year old Windows XPS One all in one with?

Onlooker10

Honorable
Jul 15, 2016
My 6 year old Dell XPS One is a too slow (Photoshop takes a minute to open and the system too often hangs) and is starting to have problems (probably with the network card). It has an I7-4770S (3.1. Ghz) CPU, 16 gb of Ram, Windows 10 pro, and a 2 tb hard disk (it also had a small SSD drive, but that stopped working awhile ago) with a 2560x1440 monitor resolution.

The all-in-one's don't seem that appealing, so I'm thinking of going with a NUC or mini pc and attaching it to the back of a new monitor I do need at least 2 tb of space (my internet connection isn't good enough for me to rely on the cloud).

The only CPU intensive work I do is with large Photoshop files.

Which NUC or mini should I get and what should I put inside? Also, if you have suggestions for a 30-32" monitor (or what I should look for), I'd appreciate it. My budget is up to $2000.

Thank you.

Solution
I would not write off that XPS yet, not until SSD is fixed, and fresh Windows is installed. Your CPU and RAM are good enough for PS work, and you can get USB Ethernet / WiFi adapter instead of "broken" network adapter.