what do you do in your free time?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunghoang

BANNED
Jun 17, 2019
In my free time I used to watch youtube video (not for fun) to boost my knowledge. Also I prefer to go to parks in the evening where I get fresh surrounding with cool air.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Stare at my lava lamps

rd1glKc.jpg

although 2 of them are only new today so it explains the looking

if anyone wondering why I haven't replied to their questions, i am distracted.

Nov 26, 2019
Inside: Video games with friends. :) Path of Exile's 3.9 expansion starts tomorrow and I'm super excited. Tons of updates, basically two expansion packs this league. I bought the Shaper's hideout and some new stash tabs. I'm ready to rock! :D

Outside: drag friends to different breweries to try new beers.

Jan 17, 2020
Eat, sleep, work, repeat haha! Reading of various kind - either books or the code lines... Movies, good music, and a bit of dancing ;)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Nothing. that's why it's free time. If I did something it wouldn't be free time anymore
while there is logic to that, I wonder if later on you might wish you had done something in all that free time... but maybe you won't. We all different.

I quite happily do nothing but people won't let me :)

I watch horse racing and study form, it is also my job running a Stud Farm but hell I got lucky..... married a great women, have 2 daughters that think I'm captain fantastic (if only they knew, they will get older and hate me...) and got to make my hobby my job. We had the Champion 2yrold filly in Germany last year and hope for big things in 2020. Go you good thing Ocean Fantasy.....
uQUAYB6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.