what do you do in your free time?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

siber36

Reputable
Sep 10, 2015
i'm play MOBA video games, watch anime, think about life, write poetry, sleep, soak in a warm bath/shower, eat food, and check Tom's Hardware.

what about you? I'd love to hear your response
build computers from windows 8 and up and for the ppl windows 10 no longer supports amd after that is bs i have a computer stock at 8.1 and cant get windows 10

Mar 23, 2019
Depends. For American football, I mainly concern myself with following Ohio State football. For "real" football, I don't get to follow it a whole lot, but I root for the Columbus Crew to win, & I'm still a big F.C. Barcelona fan...
No F.C. Barcelona, only Real Madrid and Modric especially!

spdragoo

Splendid
Herald
LOL, that's alright. I became a fan of La Barça back in their "Dream Team" years (i.e. Ion Andoni Goikoetxea, Josep "Pep" Guardiola Sala, etc.). Unfortunately, I haven't watched a game in ages, but I have seen on rare occasions someone wearing the jersey around town.

Emshey

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
I have a lot of hobbies. Not even enough time. I like to play guitar, piano, computer games, programming and chatting with girls, interesting and fun lately. ;)
By the way, I found a new job and I have a lot of free time. I try to spend it with benefit.(y)
I also enjoy cycling and football. In general, I try to develop comprehensively.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS