What Game Would You Make?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

johndud

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011

Haha i guess so, I didn't know that game was gonna be that cool and that in depth, thanks for showing me that, thats exactly what I was thinking about except with more functionality

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011

+1

I agree, but at least Raiden looks so much more badass than the little whinebag Raiden that we were forced to play as in Sons of Liberty.

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011

No problem, it is a good idea you had. I can't wait.

reinbert

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012
I would love to see a remake of Dungeon Keeper (there was a third part announced)
I installed it on my PC a few months ago... it´s a funny story (ur the evil and fight the goodly heroes), and a great game overall, only graphics suck since the game is from 1999. Best thing is you can even play that game in multiplayer mod.

I´d also love to play Europa 1400: The Guild in multiplayer-mod, without crashing after some hours...

But actually i´m happy with the games that are available at the market... or free in the internet (League of legends, bloodline champions...), there are even some great flash games around (The company of myself, upgrade complete, cursed treasure: don't touch my gems, this is the only level...).

ddemon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011

+1 jaguarskx ...yeah i like it when *** is appropriate.