[SOLVED] What games can i play on my setup?

Solution
It all depends on what FPS you can comfortably play at, if you can be variable with fps with different games you can cap fps at higher graphics settings instead of lowering quality and visuals, for example my pc cannot handle metro exodus at high with constant 60fps so instead of lowering quality i would cap fps at 40-45 and would get constant 40-45 fps without stuttering, im also a console gamer so low fps doesn't really affect my experience, i played the witcher 3 at 32 fps cap the whole game at max settings and enjoyed every bit, its all down to what you are comfortable with
It is going to depend on the resolution...but at 1080p....which is probably the most common...that should play most games at 1080p....and depending on the game...some of them you will get 60 fps on ultra settings.....and others you will have to back away from ultra to get 60 fps.

Lushern1309

Reputable
Aug 22, 2019
It all depends on what FPS you can comfortably play at, if you can be variable with fps with different games you can cap fps at higher graphics settings instead of lowering quality and visuals, for example my pc cannot handle metro exodus at high with constant 60fps so instead of lowering quality i would cap fps at 40-45 and would get constant 40-45 fps without stuttering, im also a console gamer so low fps doesn't really affect my experience, i played the witcher 3 at 32 fps cap the whole game at max settings and enjoyed every bit, its all down to what you are comfortable with

Solution