What Gaming Mouse Should I Buy?

Kris09874

Reputable
Oct 9, 2015
I am looking at upgrading my gaming set up by purchasing some new peripherals. I have three mice in mind, these are the Razer Deathadder Chroma, the Steelseries Rival and the Logitech G502. I mostly play CSGO and I prefer palm grip. I do not play any MOBA or MMO games, only FPS games, I have about medium size hands and my budget is around $100. Thanks!

Solution
Razer Deathadder, probably best choice as it is best all rounder. Its sensor is more than enough for CS:GO and it's lightness makes it easier to use and faster response. Also it looks better than the G502 due to its RGB.
Only go for G502 if your hands are quite small and you prefer performance above all the rest. g502 is quite narrow so its quite comfortable to those with small hands. deathadder is slightly wider.
Make sure to get Deathadder chroma instead of 2013. The chroma has fixed the flaws of deathadder 2013.

QRCodeKiller

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
Razer Deathadder is an all round good mice, It doesn't excel at anything but it doesn't have any problems. It has a good optical sensor and easy to use software.
Logitech G502 is the best performing mice here with its over the top 12000 dpi optical sensor, currently the best on the market. I don't have extremely large sized hands so i can palm this mice perfectly fine and to me, it feels very comfortable, better than the razer or steelseries. Slightly smaller mice than the razer. Downside is, it is heavy and you can definitely feel the weight of the mouse. So if u want quick responsive accurate long gaming sessions, this might not be the one, but if you are fine with a heavier mouse as some people do prefer heavier mouse, and you want the best sensor on the market, g502 is the one. Logitech has an easy software to use and its customer service is pretty decent too as the mouse comes with 3 year warranty/
I'd stay away from steelseries as these other 2 mice are much better.

Kris09874

Reputable
Oct 9, 2015

Thanks, which one would you recommend for fps games like CS:GO?

QRCodeKiller

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
Razer Deathadder, probably best choice as it is best all rounder. Its sensor is more than enough for CS:GO and it's lightness makes it easier to use and faster response. Also it looks better than the G502 due to its RGB.
Only go for G502 if your hands are quite small and you prefer performance above all the rest. g502 is quite narrow so its quite comfortable to those with small hands. deathadder is slightly wider.
Make sure to get Deathadder chroma instead of 2013. The chroma has fixed the flaws of deathadder 2013.

Solution

Kris09874

Reputable
Oct 9, 2015

Thank you very much!

gyoung91

Reputable
May 31, 2015
Hey QRCodeKiller. Can you please find a reliable source saying the flaws in 2013 deathadder has been fixed in chroma? not saying i dont trust you. I just want a reassurance before i go ahead and place my purchase. haha =)

Thanks