Question What GPU is compatible for me?

May 21, 2020
I have a Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard and I don’t know what gpu I can get and what’s compatible. I have a £100 budget

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU and it's age? What GPU are you working with at the moment? For that platform, I wouldn't look outside of Ebay since a new/concurrent generation GPU will struggle on your platform. To answer your question, you can drop pretty much any GPU on the market the only limiting factor will be your PCIe slot(it's generation) and the processor used not to mention the rams.

May 21, 2020
Make and model of your PSU and it's age? What GPU are you working with at the moment? For that platform, I wouldn't look outside of Ebay since a new/concurrent generation GPU will struggle on your platform. To answer your question, you can drop pretty much any GPU on the market the only limiting factor will be your PCIe slot(it's generation) and the processor used not to mention the rams.

my psu is 500w and it’s a Corsair cx around 5 years old.
I don’t have a gpu other than the integrated one what’s a Radeon 3000
i have amd fx6300 3.5 ghz 6 cores and 2x4gb ddr3 ram Kingston hyperx
The PCIe slot is 2.0 x 16
I was also looking on eBay but what would anyone suggest given the specs above and the best possible gpu at £100 or so that is compatible?

May 21, 2020
So what do you think?