[SOLVED] What graphics card would be best for my motherboard?

Apr 18, 2020
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what graphics card would be good for my motherboard. I was thinking of getting a XFX Radeon RX 580 off of Amazon I was just wondering if it would work for my computer. Below is a picture of my motherboard. (I know I need to clean the dust off)

https://ibb.co/7Wz87Sn

Solution
there is a PCIe port. if it supports PCIe @ 16x, than it is compatible. if not, than your card's performance will be limited.
check the motherboard or system user manual.

your issue may be more about having the size needed to fit the actual card. measure the available horizontal space from rear to front and compare that to the GPU in question's stated dimensions.
heat may also be a big factor with this setup. you have very limited airflow and therefore temperatures will skyrocket system-wide.

you should look into upgrading the entire system if you want to make proper use of a decent dedicated GPU.
there is a PCIe port. if it supports PCIe @ 16x, than it is compatible. if not, than your card's performance will be limited.
check the motherboard or system user manual.

your issue may be more about having the size needed to fit the actual card. measure the available horizontal space from rear to front and compare that to the GPU in question's stated dimensions.
heat may also be a big factor with this setup. you have very limited airflow and therefore temperatures will skyrocket system-wide.

you should look into upgrading the entire system if you want to make proper use of a decent dedicated GPU.

Solution