Question What graphics card would u guys recommend for this prebuilt ?

Budget?

I'd wait a couple weeks and see what the GTX1650 has to offer. You're probably going to need a short (single fan) GPU without the need for external power. This is especially important since the case only has mounting holes for one(?) fan (in the back only?).

GTX1050/1050Ti are TERRIBLE value right now. For their performance, they should cost $100-$120. (USA) I guess you can get a used one on Ebay for that much....

Can't seem to find what form factor the power supply is. It's not ATX, but I can't confirm if it's SFX.
The motherboard only has 4-pin power instead of the standard 24-pin, so a PSU upgrade may be out of the question anyway.

Last edited:

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
That will work, yes. But it is a suspiciously low price from a seller that has very few sales. Especially considering Amazon is asking almost $300 for the same card. I'm surprised he has a 100% feedback and offers 30 days return.

Btw, that $300 price is way to much too. Most are going for $165+ now.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
That will work, yes. But it is a suspiciously low price from a seller that has very few sales. Especially considering Amazon is asking almost $300 for the same card. Btw, $300 is way over-priced.
Should I buy it from this seller though? It seems like sketchy and like you said most others are going way higher.
Only you can decide. I might try it myself, but I may have more disposable cash than you do. If you can live with possibly losing $30, you might have hit on a great deal. The seller does say he offers returns for 30 days. Buyer pays shipping, which could be more than $30.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Of course, the first requirement for any modern graphics card upgrade is an available PCI-Ex16 expansion slot. According to the specifications page, that computer doesn't have one. It only has two PCI slots which are not compatible with PCI-E graphic cards.

-Wolf sends

c05992202.jpg

Can anyone else not read the PSU label pic?

HP Specs Page said:
Internal 310 W PSU
  • 310 W SFF (Gold) Full range 115V/230V
  • 90% efficiency

I'd still like to see a better pic of the PSU sticker though.

I'm also a little suspicious about what's going on with the 4-pin instead of 24-pin ATX connector to the motherboard (is there actually 75W going to the PCIe x16 slot, or is it less?). Sure, the CPU gets a 4-pin EPS for a limit of 65W CPUs, but....I dunno, maybe someone else can look into that and enlighten us.

Last edited: