[SOLVED] what happened to chrome....

SPECOPS70

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
Hello.

this is weird. Ok chrome has been fine. just now i was moving the chrome window from one screen to another and it got lost. it shows the window on the taskbar and when i hover over it it shows chrome is open but will not come up on screen what is up with that? i already restarted and shutdown comp and still chrome is invisible or gone somewhere. I also uninstalled chrome and reinstalled and still not coming up on monitor?

thx

Solution
Hello.

this is weird. Ok chrome has been fine. just now i was moving the chrome window from one screen to another and it got lost. it shows the window on the taskbar and when i hover over it it shows chrome is open but will not come up on screen what is up with that? i already restarted and shutdown comp and still chrome is invisible or gone somewhere. I also uninstalled chrome and reinstalled and still not coming up on monitor?

thx
It's no a Chrome issue. You moved the window to the edge of the screen area and it is no longer visible.
Windows should not allow that to happen, but it does.
Lower the resolution of your monitor, to make the Chrome windows appear again and move it to the center of the display.
After that you...
Hello.

thx
It's no a Chrome issue. You moved the window to the edge of the screen area and it is no longer visible.
Windows should not allow that to happen, but it does.
Lower the resolution of your monitor, to make the Chrome windows appear again and move it to the center of the display.
After that you could return to the display native resolution.

Solution