[SOLVED] What happened to the ASUS ProArt X570-Creator Wi-Fi?

amerifax

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
>What happened to the ASUS ProArt X570-Creator Wi-Fi?<<
I'm looking high and low for the MoBo, and nowhere to be found. All the majors that carried it don't have it. My main supplier Amazon has none and that worries me. I did find one company with a fair price but I have no experience with them, GrovesLand.

Since the major players don't have it my thoughts are that Asus might be replacing it. That makes me want to wait. Does anyone have ideas or maybe know if it might be on the table for a redo? I know there are other solutions for the board but my heart is set on an Asus X570
Bob

Solution
Supply chain issues are still a thing in spite f many thinking that the worst is behind us and that pandemic's effects aren't going to last. I doubt they will be replacing it, more like the issue of people being able to restock them or either that Asus can't get them out to folks. There's the news that AM5 is going to be announced towards the end of this year or the 3rd quarter and onwards...which will eventually mean that AM4 might be gone, however as we've seen with the prices of DDR5(and Intel's accompanying platform), there's a high chance that DDR4/AM4 platforms will be predominant before people adopt DDR5/AM5 well into 2023(after AM5 is launched or announced).

Lutfij

Titan
Supply chain issues are still a thing in spite f many thinking that the worst is behind us and that pandemic's effects aren't going to last. I doubt they will be replacing it, more like the issue of people being able to restock them or either that Asus can't get them out to folks. There's the news that AM5 is going to be announced towards the end of this year or the 3rd quarter and onwards...which will eventually mean that AM4 might be gone, however as we've seen with the prices of DDR5(and Intel's accompanying platform), there's a high chance that DDR4/AM4 platforms will be predominant before people adopt DDR5/AM5 well into 2023(after AM5 is launched or announced).

Reactions: egda23 and amerifax
Solution