What is a Internet Provider? How its works?

jayantakar_

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
I have a TP-Link wireless router may be this include built in modem. So right to next what should i do now. I am confused with Internet Provider. Whom will i have to pay for the Internet. Who is the person. Where can i get a connection of wifi router .plzz kindly help me quickly. I am so confused and helpless. :(

Solution
What model is it? Different routers use different methods to connect to the internet; usually ADSL (phone line), Cable TV (DOCSIS), or fibre via an Ethernet WAN port. Some areas of the world use direct ethernet connection, particularly unlicensed ISPs.

What region are you in?

Do you see any advertising from ISPs? That's a reasonably easy way to tell what's available.
What model is it? Different routers use different methods to connect to the internet; usually ADSL (phone line), Cable TV (DOCSIS), or fibre via an Ethernet WAN port. Some areas of the world use direct ethernet connection, particularly unlicensed ISPs.

What region are you in?

Do you see any advertising from ISPs? That's a reasonably easy way to tell what's available.

Solution
Received via PM - please post directly to the thread using the black 'Post an answer' button at the bottom of the thread.

TP-Link Archer Dual Band

Its the model and its wireless. Sir i just asked how can i operate internet from it.. i m telling u dwtails okay.. i have a laptop and i want to run with both laptop and my mobile device. If i connect ethernet cable to laptop then after where i will operate internet. Ido not havr dongle or any other source to run internet in laptop
Do you have internet currently?