Question What is causing the problem?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

luka.lugonjic

Prominent
Sep 30, 2017
So here is the deal. I had a bios problem while downgrading bios and my computer would boot but no POST signal or image on monitor. Got my bios chip reprogrammed with eeprom. Guys who did it tested it and it worked. They tested my CPU, MB, RAM and they put their graphics and psu and it did boot. I got home and put everything together and again my pc will not boot at all. No post signal, tried numerous monitors, none is working for my pc. Afterwards, I put my gpu into another computer and it worked perfectly fine. So by eliminating, could it be that my psu is faulty? I tried even the hdd in another pc it worked.
Specs:
Asus p8h61/usb3
Intel core i5 2500k
Gainward gtx 550 ti 1gb
8gb kingston ram
Psu is lc6650gp3 v2.3 650w

D

Deleted member 14196

Seriously just take it back to those guys who reprogrammed or BIOS chip and have them tell you what’s wrong with it. either fried the chip or somethings wrong with the motherboard or PSU

luka.lugonjic

Prominent
Sep 30, 2017
After I went to the repairing centre, guy examined the motherboard and told me that my cpu pins are bent. Well they are bent but just slightly as I can see. I will post pictures here so you guys can see and tell me your opinion. Do you think that with magnifying glass, tweezers and needle I could position it to a working stage. Here are the pictures: View: https://imgur.com/a/b3F2pvN