[SOLVED] What is the best 2070 Super

Solution
theyre the same.
all of them.

better cooling is better if you plan on overclocking or just 2 more fps in games.
gpu boost 3.0 (runs automatically.) boosts even refrence designs to the same as pre overclocked cards.

i suggest buying any asus (strix, tuf or anyother asus card) because i like theyre style and build quality.
i personally dont like msi but theyre not bad
same with aorus
zotac is very good with small sized cards
and evga has the best cooling and overclocking numbers.
those are the big board partners

and there are refrence designs, which again, work just as good.
so go with the one that has the most rgb or looks the best in your opinion
theyre the same.
all of them.

better cooling is better if you plan on overclocking or just 2 more fps in games.
gpu boost 3.0 (runs automatically.) boosts even refrence designs to the same as pre overclocked cards.

i suggest buying any asus (strix, tuf or anyother asus card) because i like theyre style and build quality.
same with aorus

Solution

Impala640

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
theyre the same.
all of them.

same with aorus

I think I might go with the MSI card then because like the way it looks but it is a bit t small

BEST word is kind of subjective though. It depends on what you to prefer to buy, and which GPU brand and Model you actually want. All the GPU models are almost the same, with the exception of the PCB cooling, single vs dual vs triple fan cooling.

Some Models are factory overclocked as well. Don't buy any MINI gpu variant though, be it MSI or any other brand. If you prefer build quality and make, then I would recommend going for the ASUS ROG STRIX series.

Impala640

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
BEST word is kind of subjective though. It depends on what you to prefer to buy, and which GPU brand and Model you actually want. All the GPU models are almost the same, with the exception of the PCB cooling, single vs dual vs triple fan cooling.

Some Models are factory overclocked as well. Don't buy any MINI gpu variant though, be it MSI or any other brand. If you prefer build quality and make, then I would recommend going for the ASUS ROG STRIX series.
I completely agree with your statement about mini GPU's being not your first choice so I am really chosing between gigabyte and EVGA but im leaning toward EVGA