[SOLVED] What is the best android emulator for low end PCs?

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
I have heard about some emulators like Bluestacks and Nox Player but are they good for low end PCs?
My friend with a gtx 750ti complains that they suck and lag even with optimizations

6gb ddr3
Intel hd graphics 2000
Core i3 2120

Solution
Depends on what your expectations are, some smartphone games have reached desktop levels and will need a pretty decent system to run well, things like player unknown battlegrounds or fortnite or stuff like that are going to run badly on a low end system.
I have used nox on a low end system, you can tell it what kind of system to aim for but your system is the limiting factor, I only played some pretty un demanding stuff and had no issues it ran fine.
Depends on what your expectations are, some smartphone games have reached desktop levels and will need a pretty decent system to run well, things like player unknown battlegrounds or fortnite or stuff like that are going to run badly on a low end system.
I have used nox on a low end system, you can tell it what kind of system to aim for but your system is the limiting factor, I only played some pretty un demanding stuff and had no issues it ran fine.

Reactions: SawmMawia
Solution