What is the best match for a i5 650

Solution
The i5 650 is only a dual core with hyperthreading, it's effectively a very old i3. The 1060 and RX 480 would be held back massively and wouldn't be worth getting unless you plan to transplant it to a new build. Even the GTX 1050Ti would be bottlenecked a fair bit. Entry level cards like the GTX 1050 or RX 460 are probably the highest worth getting with that CPU. If you're looking to play modern games, you probably should be looking at a full system upgrade soon, the i5 650 isn't going to keep up for much longer, and the quad cores on your platform (i5 7xx and i7 8xx) are also getting pretty long in the tooth.
The i5 650 is only a dual core with hyperthreading, it's effectively a very old i3. The 1060 and RX 480 would be held back massively and wouldn't be worth getting unless you plan to transplant it to a new build. Even the GTX 1050Ti would be bottlenecked a fair bit. Entry level cards like the GTX 1050 or RX 460 are probably the highest worth getting with that CPU. If you're looking to play modern games, you probably should be looking at a full system upgrade soon, the i5 650 isn't going to keep up for much longer, and the quad cores on your platform (i5 7xx and i7 8xx) are also getting pretty long in the tooth.

Solution