Question what is the difference ?

Apr 22, 2019
I am building my 1st pc and decided to use i3-8100 cpu, But very very confused about which motherboard i go for.
should i got for 360 chipsets or h310 ? i reakky dont know, at the same time i'm concerned about the lifetime of motherboard because i intend to use it for gaming, so would motherboards with big heatsinks will keep my pc stable ? should i go for gaming motherboards ? does it really make any diefference? the manufacturing company?

Go for the B360, its worth the extra 10 or 20 dollars over the H310 boards. The H310 are more for workspace/office computers. As far as your CPU I would really suggest trying to swing a i5 -8400.

Another good option would be a Ryzen 2600 which have been on sale alot lately. The motherboards are cheap and the bonus is ryzens can be overclcoked.

Apr 22, 2019
I am building my 1st pc and decided to use i3-8100 cpu, But very very confused about which motherboard i go for.
should i got for 360 chipsets or h310 ? i reakky dont know, at the same time i'm concerned about the lifetime of motherboard because i intend to use it for gaming, so would motherboards with big heatsinks will keep my pc stable ? should i go for gaming motherboards ? does it really make any diefference? the manufacturing company?
What are you building this PC for, gaming or light work loads/normal use (web browsing, email, Microsoft word, Excel, etc.)?
If you are not going to be over clocking (very little or none) and you still want a low to midrange motherboard the B360 should. Likewise if you are not overclocking then big heatsinks shouldn't be a huge deal.
Gaming motherboards can come with pretty good features but they might typically be more expensive. I would look up the specs of the board to see if it will do what you need it to do.
As far as companies go, it might be best to stick to the more reputable brands such as ASUS, MSI, Gigibyte, Aurorus (I think that's how you spell it, could be wrong), and there are a few others.

I hope this helps at least a little. I am by no means an expert but I have done a lot of research trying to decide on motherboards myself, for my first build as well.
Have a great day!

Very basic procedure.

A simple Google says the I3-8100 uses a FCLGA1151 socket.

So you search for a Mobo and has a FCLGA1151 socket.

Am surprised gaming (I assume 3D shoot-'em-up but you could be talking checkers I dunno) you eying an I3, but on well, u know what ur doing.

Apr 22, 2019
Very basic procedure.

Am surprised gaming (I assume 3D shoot-'em-up but you could be talking checkers I dunno) you eying an I3, but on well, u know what ur doing.
yes i know that i need motherboard with lga1151 socket, but both b360 and h310 got it, now i want to know which should i go for, if i intend to use the pc for gaming 8-10 hours daily. i am concerned about motherboard lifetime ,durability and its thermal dissibation; the design quality of the motherboard. which brand or version should i go for. i'm not overclocking.

Apr 22, 2019
What are you building this PC for, gaming or light work loads/normal use (web browsing, email, Microsoft word, Excel, etc.)?
If you are not going to be over clocking (very little or none) and you still want a low to midrange motherboard the B360 should. Likewise if you are not overclocking then big heatsinks shouldn't be a huge deal.
Gaming motherboards can come with pretty good features but they might typically be more expensive. I would look up the specs of the board to see if it will do what you need it to do.
As far as companies go, it might be best to stick to the more reputable brands such as ASUS, MSI, Gigibyte, Aurorus (I think that's how you spell it, could be wrong), and there are a few others.

I hope this helps at least a little. I am by no means an expert but I have done a lot of research trying to decide on motherboards myself, for my first build as well.
Have a great day!
this pc is for playing medium-high graphic games 8-10 hours daily. no, i'm not overclocking, since i3-8100 can not be overclocked. i thought that larger heatsink would help dissipating the heat of motherboard and its components, so the pc is less hotter and more stable.
this is my pc components list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8yTrKB
the only availabe motherboards options are :
gigabyte b360m hd3 - b360 hd3 - aorus gaming 3 wifi
msi b360m bazooka - mortar
asus b360 prime m-a
asus prime h310 m-d

Apr 22, 2019
Go for the B360, its worth the extra 10 or 20 dollars over the H310 boards. The H310 are more for workspace/office computers. As far as your CPU I would really suggest trying to swing a i5 -8400.

Another good option would be a Ryzen 2600 which have been on sale alot lately. The motherboards are cheap and the bonus is ryzens can be overclcoked.
i am concerned more about the design quality of motherboard , quality of heat dissibation , quality of capacitors, i mean its lifetime and durability. i believe they all give the same gaming performance, i am just concerned about its stability, which brand or version should i go for.

Very basic procedure.
Not that simple. You can get into serious compatibility problems this way.
SkyLake and KabyLake cpus also use LGA1151 socket. But they do not work on CoffeeLake motherboards (I3-8100 is CoffeeLake BTW). Also I3-8100 will not work on SkyLake and KabyLake motherboards either.

Apr 22, 2019
this pc is for playing medium-high graphic games 8-10 hours daily. no, i'm not overclocking, since i3-8100 can not be overclocked. i thought that larger heatsink would help dissipating the heat of motherboard and its components, so the pc is less hotter and more stable.
this is my pc components list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8yTrKB
the only availabe motherboards options are :
gigabyte b360m hd3 - b360 hd3 - aorus gaming 3 wifi
msi b360m bazooka - mortar
asus b360 prime m-a
asus prime h310 m-d
I looked at a few of those mobos that you mentioned and I probably go with the aorus one because I have use for built in wifi (or I would prefer it anyway). I would just look at their specs a features to see if they have what you need/want. Here are the ones you had mentioned:
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B360M-BAZOOKA
https://www.aorus.com/product-detail.php?p=753