i checked my HDD with CrystalDiskInfo and it first showed these-
Reallocated Sectors Count:
current: 25 worst: 252
threshold : 10

here is a png of the whole data :
https://postimg.org/image/evnqef003/

Solution
Welcome to Tom's Hardware, @Mahmoud_24!

According to the SMART attribute results from the diagnostic test, it looks like there's nothing concerning about your hard drive at the moment. There are no reallocated sector count errors. If there were bad sectors or any other concerning abnormalities in the attributes, the utility would have listed the drive's status as 'Caution', instead of 'Good'.
When looking at the SMART data, you should be concerned with the Raw values of the attributes, rather than their current/worst values or threshold. If you are interested, I'd suggest you read through their detailed description here.

In order to avoid any potential data loss, I'd strongly recommend you keep...
Welcome to Tom's Hardware, @Mahmoud_24!

According to the SMART attribute results from the diagnostic test, it looks like there's nothing concerning about your hard drive at the moment. There are no reallocated sector count errors. If there were bad sectors or any other concerning abnormalities in the attributes, the utility would have listed the drive's status as 'Caution', instead of 'Good'.
When looking at the SMART data, you should be concerned with the Raw values of the attributes, rather than their current/worst values or threshold. If you are interested, I'd suggest you read through their detailed description here.

In order to avoid any potential data loss, I'd strongly recommend you keep regular backups of your files on at least one more storage drive/device (off-site). Always remember that "backup" means that you have your data stored in at least two (2) locations. Moving data from your system drive to an external hard drive is not a backup, unless there is already a duplicate of the file on a different drive.

Hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have more questions! :)
SuperSoph_WD

Solution

TRENDING THREADS