Question What is the ideal 4K monitor for a 4060 Ti graphics card now in India ?

suvo30

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2016
Hello, I am conducting market research to find a cost-effective 4K 32-inch IPS monitor that is ideal for gaming and streaming movies online. As I am unfamiliar with the 4K market, I would appreciate any suggestions from the community in choosing a 4K 32-inch IPS monitor with a budget limit of ₹45,000 (equivalent to $537 at today's exchange rate).

Thank you in advance, and I hope you have a pleasant day.

Lutfij

Titan
You've been here for a while on our forums, our traffic is mostly based beyond the Asian sub continent but you'd probably get tailored answers if you could stipulate what your preferred site for purchase is. In fact if you could pass on sites to your local retailers, perhaps we can go through what you have access to.

If you will, please pass that along. You've also mentioned the resolution and screen size but would you also have a preference with refresh rates at that res and screen size? What sort of games would you be taxing the build/monitor with?

suvo30

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2016
Greetings once more. I appreciate your response, moderator. I have a dedicated wholesaler who has supplied me with hardware for the past 23 years. I will suggest the blog to my wholesaler.

Additionally, I enjoy playing the latest AAA games available on Steam. I have no specific preference for refresh rates since I'm not familiar with the technology behind 4K.

Regarding the PC build, my configuration is as follows:

CPU : Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
Memory: 16 GB of HyperX Fury DDR4-3200 MHz
SSD: Corsair MP600 NV ME M.2 2 TB SSD
Motherboard : Asus TUF X570 Plus Wi-Fi Motherboard
HDD 1: Hybrid 4 TB SSHD Drive
HDD 2: 1 TB
GPU: Zotac RTX 4060 Ti 16 GB DDR6
Computer Case: CM C700M Limited Edition Full Tower
Power Supply: CM V2 1250 80 Plus Gold
Speakers: 500-watt RMS, 5.1-channel Logitech Z906 speakers
HP Desk Jet 6075 printer,
The 27-inch IPS LG MP89HM-S monitor

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/present-pc-build-3j0X1AO

I do research, reading from such prestigious forums, and then order it with my wholesaler, who gets it for me and gives me a good price; hence, I have been buying from him for the past 23 years.

I hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day.