Question What is the name of this song?

Mar 11, 2023
Hello!
Download Shazam on your mobile device, and try to detect the song. This app managed to detect about 99% of the songs I threw at it. However I do not know will it manage to detect this one because there are only a few beats/melodies. From my experience, it will detect popular songs in about 1 second/almost instant, and about 5 sec for less known songs which have for instance 100 views on youtube. Hope this helps.

Mar 24, 2023
Hello!
Download Shazam on your mobile device, and try to detect the song. This app managed to detect about 99% of the songs I threw at it. However I do not know will it manage to detect this one because there are only a few beats/melodies. From my experience, it will detect popular songs in about 1 second/almost instant, and about 5 sec for less known songs which have for instance 100 views on youtube. Hope this helps.
I already tried that, the goes something like "Laa la la la", Shazam just can't detect, it's a very beautiful song, i tried getting in contact with the person who upload it in it's video, but sadly, he isn't responding.

Mar 11, 2023
I already tried that, the goes something like "Laa la la la", Shazam just can't detect, it's a very beautiful song, i tried getting in contact with the person who upload it in it's video, but sadly, he isn't responding.
Yea though so, but was worth trying, try different song detectors, if the song is from the movie or some anime go trough the list of songs used for the making of the movie/anime if it is that important to you, or contact the people who posted that song; but you already tried that. otherwise there is not much you can do. GL buddy.
Edit: my comment refreshed the thread, so mby somebody else can help.
Fair enough mod 😅

Last edited: