[SOLVED] What Is the Name: Programmable Dot Matrix Keyboard Button Cap?

I'm trying to find button caps for a keyboard style button which might be used with a microcontroller (or it could just be on an ordinary keyboard). Basically, I'm looking for something like a graphical display for a button cap which can be programmed and changed. Usually it would be some sort of dot matrix, e.g., LED or OLED. I just don't know what the name would be when looking for this online at a parts dealer (e.g., Amazon, EBay, Digikey). Can anyone here tell me what to actually search for when looking specifically for push button key cap covers which can be actively reprogrammed? It doesn't need much resolution, e.g., even a simple dot matrix would work. So far my search doesn't work because I don' t know the correct search term.

I'd try and contact the brainchild behind the OLED keycaps;
https://kbd.news/Poly-Keyboard-1484.html

Looks to me like you won't find these off Amazon...more like AliExpress or physically contacting a factory in China.

I could be wrong though.
:/
Thank you. Those look to be just about perfect (that's exactly what I was looking for). That author eventually mentions this model number of OLED display for those interested:
FPT042W000Z01

Unfortunately, I only found one source of it on an Alibaba web page I can't read (I know, it is sad, I only read English). The part which amazes me is is the low price per part. I have doubts that I'll find what I need at a more mainstream supplier for anywhere near that price :( Still looking though. Anyone seeing anything similar I would be interested in hearing from.