Question what is wrong with my pc???

sam_beast6

Reputable
Feb 23, 2020
specs
AMD Ryzen 5 5600
rx 6600
16 gb ram
the problem is my pc sucks like it lags in every game I see micro shutters in everything its worse then a Patato PC what is wrong with my PC plss help me!!!

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, used, refurbished)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

What games? Sources?

Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance.

Use both tools but only one tool at a time.

The objective being to discover what is or stops happening when the lags and/or microstutters occur.

sam_beast6

Reputable
Feb 23, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, used, refurbished)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

What games? Sources?

Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance.

Use both tools but only one tool at a time.

The objective being to discover whats or stops happening when the lags and/or microstutters occur.
bro if i could do that i would have done it already tho I can tell you all spec in details its new build I used everything new which very good quality

Ralston18

Titan
New builds can have problems.

How new is the new build?

And specs are important because someone may spot a component or combination of components with known problems.

Are you saying that Task Manager and Resource Monitor cannot be used to troubleshoot?

What about Reliability History/Monitor, Event Viewer, and Process Explorer?

Add more details about the troubleshooting that has been done thus far and the results.

sam_beast6

Reputable
Feb 23, 2020
New builds can have problems.

How new is the new build?

And specs are important because someone may spot a component or combination of components with known problems.

Are you saying that Task Manager and Resource Monitor cannot be used to troubleshoot?

What about Reliability History/Monitor, Event Viewer, and Process Explorer?

Add more details about the troubleshooting that has been done thus far and the results.
no bro its just that i,m very sick right now I cant focus correctly btw my psu is cooler master mwe 650 gold
and I'm using one HDD 1 tb and 1 SSD 500 GB and normally I play elden ring and Fortnine fallout nothing like very high graphics game but my PC still fells so bad

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"no bro its just that i,m very sick right now I cant focus correctly"

Being sick then what you should do is leave the PC and games alone.

Call your doctor and follow the doctor's medical advice.

Otherwise you are likely to make a mistake of some kind and perhaps make the PC and/or yourself worse off.

You need to be properly focused to both troubleshoot the system and to resolve any discovered problems.

sam_beast6

Reputable
Feb 23, 2020
This:

"no bro its just that i,m very sick right now I cant focus correctly"

Being sick then what you should do is leave the PC and games alone.

Call your doctor and follow the doctor's medical advice.

Otherwise you are likely to make a mistake of some kind and perhaps make the PC and/or yourself worse off.

You need to be properly focused to both troubleshoot the system and to resolve any discovered problems.
brooooooooooo!!!!!!! my pc is being underperforming because im sick what are you going to help me or not i told you all my specs

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Verify that your memory is in slots 2 and 4.

The RTX 6600 is relatively low in performance, compared to other GPUs. You know that, right?

Are your AMD chipset and video drivers fully up to date? Same question for your motherboard BIOS.

Has this system been scanned for malware recently?

Are all of your apps and games from legitimate sources?

Ralston18

Titan
And I will go back to my earlier post:

"Are you saying that Task Manager and Resource Monitor cannot be used to troubleshoot? What about Reliability History/Monitor, Event Viewer, and Process Explorer?"

As for the specs, etc. I am wondering about the RAM configuration per CPU-Z.

The PC has 16 GB RAM - correct? Make, model, capacity information for RAM sticks? Matched set for dual channel use?

= = = =

Troubleshooting requires a methodical process of questions and answers.

Such as the questions in the preceding two posts.

Again, if you are sick and cannot focus on or really provide answers then wait.

Get well and then the PC problems can be addressed.