what kind of graphic card can i upgrate to my computer

Solution
I would advise a 750 Ti, due to the very low wattage PSU.

However, it wouldn't be a bad idea to just build a new PC since most of the parts from that PC are low quality and low upgrade ceiling.

Pretty much the only parts worth salvaging from that are the hard drive, maybe the RAM if you don't mind the slow clock speed, and maybe the wifi card if it hasn't treated you too badly. I've used that case, it's a pain to fiddle with and god I hated working around in the pavilion chassis.

AdviserKulikov

Honorable
Jan 13, 2015
I would advise a 750 Ti, due to the very low wattage PSU.

However, it wouldn't be a bad idea to just build a new PC since most of the parts from that PC are low quality and low upgrade ceiling.

Pretty much the only parts worth salvaging from that are the hard drive, maybe the RAM if you don't mind the slow clock speed, and maybe the wifi card if it hasn't treated you too badly. I've used that case, it's a pain to fiddle with and god I hated working around in the pavilion chassis.

Solution

flacon

Reputable
Mar 5, 2015
Thanks for the quick reply guys and one more question, the card that I am using is a integrated graphic card do i need to remove it before I use the new one?