Question What kind of performance should I expect on my pc?

Obsnacks

Reputable
BANNED
Sep 21, 2019
So, I can't really find benchmarks of my pc specs with current games so I do not know if my performance is normal for my system. In Overwatch on Ultra settings (not epic, which is the highest preset) I range from 240-330fps depending on whats happening in game, most of the time I am around 280 - 300 fps. In the new warzone I get around 130-140 with most of the settings turned on high but its very hard to get stable frames in that because its so poorly optimized. In Fortnite I get around 200-300 frames on Dx12 and with everything turned on low expect view distance which is set to epic. These are mostly the games I am playing right now and just want to make sure this seems right.

Pc specs:
Ryzen 9 5900x
rx 6750 xt
Asus thor 850 w 80+plat
2x8 gb ddr4 3600mhz (will be upgrading to 32gb)
asus b550 f gaming

Obsnacks

Reputable
BANNED
Sep 21, 2019
Tell that to UBM...;)
I literally got the same thing and I had task manager open and my cpu never went above 15%. But ever since I moved my gpu bios switch to the other bios my pc has been acting up again. I feel like the performance I am getting is worse than it was before and now I am getting some stuttering. I switched it back to the bios it was previously on and ddu my drivers and still nothing changed. Idk what to do