What kind of weather do you favour

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Wow I thought you might like nice sunshine and warmth all year long. I miss what you favour myself living in the tropical country almost 9 1/2 years.

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011

img03.jpg

Bring your wife here. Rey.
My home sweet home.
Known to be "to cold in winter" and "not enough warm in summer".

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
I love rain... I don't know why, it's sort of exciting. Slightly chilly rainy weather is desirable for me.

Basically: I'd rather be cold than hot. When it's cold/chilly you can put more clothes on to achieve a comfortable temperature, but when it's so hot that you're sweating in just a speed-o what can you do, remove your skin?

Looks great ... she was in France last year for 5 weeks.

I worked ...

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
You would hate the Philippines where I live now. Hot and raining also.

Neur0nauT

Admirable

I think we all tend to take our local weather for granted, whereas you think its bad....others will think is awesomely different. I kinda like the weather where I live (Northern Ireland) because we get 4 seasons in one day a lot of the time! It never gets boring.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
That is what I miss a variety of seasons not 2 only.It gets quite boring after a while.

TurboIan

Commendable
May 25, 2016
I prefer freeze more than heat.
When you are cold you can dress more or drink some hot liquids. If the weather is hot, there is no fresh wind and you need to go at work – it’s become a seventh circle of Hades. And only conditioners can help.
I’m not an amateur of raining weather. I prefer sitting at home rather walking with/without an umbrella.
I really like walking at summer nights. When the air changes it flavour. When the sky is clear and you can see each star. And there is nobody nearby.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts