Question What map video editing program was used to make this vid?

Ralston18

Titan
From the original post:

Hi guys, I would like to make a video similar to this one: youtube **]

[Moderator edit to remove lengthy YouTube Video Link.]

/// World War II Every Day with Army Sizes and cannot figure out which program was used for it. I didnt find the answer in the comment section, the creator of the video didnt respond to me... What do you think? After Effects?[/MEDIA]

===============

The video appears via Reddedit multiple times and seems to have viewers there.

I suggest posting your question in that community.

Also check with anyone who posted a "react". That person may be able to help identify the program used.

And try the creator again and explain your interest in knowing what program was used.

Last edited:

Gudernatsch

Honorable
Oct 24, 2016
From the original post:

Hi guys, I would like to make a video similar to this one: youtube **]

[Moderator edit to remove lengthy YouTube Video Link.]

/// World War II Every Day with Army Sizes and cannot figure out which program was used for it. I didnt find the answer in the comment section, the creator of the video didnt respond to me... What do you think? After Effects?[/MEDIA]

===============

The video appears via Reddedit multiple times and seems to have viewers there.

I suggest posting your question in that community.

Also check with anyone who posted a "react". That person may be able to help identify the program used.

And try the creator again and explain your interest in knowing what program was used.
If you hadnt deleted half of my post you could have found that I had already tried both suggestions which is why I am trying that here.
By the way, did you really suggest that I should go to reddit instead of this place? It seems like you especially should rather lure people with they questions here than rather hush them away. Not sure you do your job as a moderator correctly.

Ralston18

Titan
Only the direct YouTube link was removed.

The remainder of your post was copied to Post #2.

Not a matter of needing to "lure" people to this Forum. Just the opposite....

Reddit seemed to be a more promising community within which to find an answer. I noted multiple postings, viewings, and reactors to the map product in question. Who is who I have no idea.....

And your post remains in place here and available for others to read and respond accordingly. Just without the direct YouTube link.

Software: As stated above only the creator can answer the question.

There are indeed other animation tools available.

However, for any application it is indeed a matter of knowledge, experience, and skill.