What MMORPG to play (Havnt played since WOW..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_66

Prominent
May 9, 2017
Hi.

I havn't been playing games sincs WOW in 2013.. What do you play?

I'm looking for a great online game. I love games with classes, where you can build your own character. Get better skills ect.

I have played:
KalOnline (10+ years ago),
WOW
Forge Of Empires

What games is there out there to play?

Solution
I would suggest you trying Black Desert Online. Even tho some call it p2w i dont care and i enjoy it myself. The game will be very confusing at the start and u will need to take your time. Also u will need to watch some guides for best explaination. Last but not least its the best looking mmo out there and i think you should give it a go since it only costs 10 euros

Johnny_66

Prominent
May 9, 2017
How is WOW today.. I don't have serval hours to play games every day at the moment.. (Work, wife and kids).. When I used to play it, it was like a facking timebomb.

thomasantonis800

Prominent
Aug 14, 2017
I would suggest you trying Black Desert Online. Even tho some call it p2w i dont care and i enjoy it myself. The game will be very confusing at the start and u will need to take your time. Also u will need to watch some guides for best explaination. Last but not least its the best looking mmo out there and i think you should give it a go since it only costs 10 euros

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.