Question What mobo should I chose for my ryzen 5700G Apu?

May 8, 2023
I want a budget motherboard for my 5700G apu something that is good and reliable with good minimum features...

Lutfij

Titan
What sort of options, price/budget do you have at your disposal? Stating your preferred site for purchase and/or your location helps in users providing suggestions. Can you also state the make and model of the case you're going to work with, if you're looking at a SFF build, perhaps...?

good minimum feature
Please define what sort of features you're looking for in your motherboard purchase.

May 8, 2023
Well I Don't have much knowledge on computers but I was thinking of something on B550 or B450 Series those mobo costs something around 100 to 130 dollars if I am not wrong I will just do some video editing and few graphics work on this for now and buy a gpu for gaming later by. I was hopping the mobo to have hdmi and display ports with one or two nvme m2 slot and wifi if that's possible in that budget

D

Deleted member 2947362

Doubt you get wifi in that budget (but you never know might find something on sale)

Have a look at either the Gigabyte B550 gaming 3 or Gigabyte B550 Aorus elite v2 they should fall in your budget, wifi PCIe or USB can be bought fairly cheap these days.

Reactions: Nahboys