What Obama's Re-election Means for the Technology World

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

albert001

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
[citation][nom]madjimms[/nom]I'm on section 8 & food stamps, does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to vote because I'm not rich like you?[/citation]

Means no way for any of us to determine if you really are poor or just a lazy ass thats so accustomed to stealing money from people that have actually worked for it that you dont want to look for a job.

No Offense.

G

[citation][nom]albert001[/nom]Means no way for any of us to determine if you really are poor or just a lazy ass thats so accustomed to stealing money from people that have actually worked for it that you dont want to look for a job. No Offense.[/citation]
not everyone can get a job, southern and central california is a joke because of all of the illegal immigrants having 12 children each and take all the jobs. for every position there are a hundred application

orionite

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
[citation][nom]vanwazltoff[/nom]not everyone can get a job, southern and central california is a joke because of all of the illegal immigrants having 12 children each and take all the jobs. for every position there are a hundred application[/citation]
The jobs done by illegal immigrants are jobs you probably wouldn't want to do anyway, landscaping, pool cleaning, Little Caesar sign-flinging...
Also, there are many jobs out there, but companies are having a hard time finding qualified applicants. My company has continuously had over 50 openings for the 2 years - usually more (sorry, privacy concerns). We're only 500-and-some employees worldwide, so yeah, we're growing fast.
I'm not going to say that people who do not have a job are all lazy and don't deserve help. But, I do believe that if you are flexible to move and/or learn new things, you can more easily find a job. sounds logical, but apparently isn't to everyone.

G

i am talking about the illegal immigrants american born children for which they have literal liters of. it is logical, but moving and education cost money that i dont have. my future plans are to move to canada, america just has too many problems and will be on a downward spiral until it finally restructures itself in a productive and useful way

lysinger

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2010
One would think that in this age of Internet this and technology that, press authors could run spell checker or grammar checker.

Status
Not open for further replies.