[SOLVED] what order should i buy my pc parts in?

Solution
If you can't afford all of the parts at the same time then probably the MB/RAM/CASE/PSU/STORAGE (This will get the system up and running if the CPU has integrated graphics) then GPU.

Mariusthegamer087

Prominent
Aug 9, 2019
i have a 3600x i dunno if it has integrated graphics i think i will maybe buy my gpu first because my birthday is on the 31 of agaust and i am going to get ca 5000 norwegian kroner (500- 600$) but if not i will buy the the mobo or not the mobo ram and case

WildCard999

Titan
i have a 3600x i dunno if it has integrated graphics i think i will maybe buy my gpu first because my birthday is on the 31 of agaust and i am going to get ca 5000 norwegian kroner (500- 600$) but if not i will buy the the mobo or not the mobo ram and case
No iGPU so essentially your waiting for all parts for a functioning machine. At least with getting the MB & memory with the CPU you can actually start to assemble it.

Mariusthegamer087

Prominent
Aug 9, 2019
No iGPU so essentially your waiting for all parts for a functioning machine. At least with getting the MB & memory with the CPU you can actually start to assemble it.
yeah but im gonna wait until i have all of the parts to build the pc so im gonna buy the gpu because it is the most expensive so i dont need to worry about the gpu but thanks for the help ur very helpful :D