[SOLVED] what portrait monitors are good for programming as a second screen..

Jun 9, 2020
what monitors that are 1920 x 1080 and can be adjusted to be landscape and portrait as a second screen
£100 budget using this monitor for programming and surfing the browser so i can see more content on the screen in portrait mode..

Solution
I'm not aware of any in that price range which have a display stand which supports pivot. You'll definitely want an IPS panel since TN have horrible view angles in portrait.

It'll probably be cheapest to get an IPS you like with VESA mount holes (100mm x 100mm). Then buy a cheap VESA stand. I'd suggest a dual monitor stand to work with both displays and free up desk space.
I'm not aware of any in that price range which have a display stand which supports pivot. You'll definitely want an IPS panel since TN have horrible view angles in portrait.

It'll probably be cheapest to get an IPS you like with VESA mount holes (100mm x 100mm). Then buy a cheap VESA stand. I'd suggest a dual monitor stand to work with both displays and free up desk space.

Solution
Jun 9, 2020

This will be my first dual screen monitor setup so I'll search what you have suggested up