What should I do

Tran__

Commendable
Mar 25, 2017
What should I do after I'm all done with build my PC? I'm new to this and I think I got the build part down once I build it but what if I actually get it up and running. I know I go into the bios but what do I do from there? Is there a YouTube video about how to do this part.

Solution

try to google it watch some tutorial be really careful when your putting component on the board specially the cpu.
AFTER THAT WATCH SOME TUTORIAL ABOUT HOW TO MAKE IT RUN...HARDEST PART FOR NEWBIE IS PUTTING IT TOGHETHE WITHOUT DAMAGING THE COMPONENT AND OTHER IMPORTANT THING IS PUTTING THE POWERCONNECTION CABLES.
read all the manuals of your component for start up.

RAGNAR5

Prominent
Apr 26, 2017

try to google it watch some tutorial be really careful when your putting component on the board specially the cpu.
AFTER THAT WATCH SOME TUTORIAL ABOUT HOW TO MAKE IT RUN...HARDEST PART FOR NEWBIE IS PUTTING IT TOGHETHE WITHOUT DAMAGING THE COMPONENT AND OTHER IMPORTANT THING IS PUTTING THE POWERCONNECTION CABLES.
read all the manuals of your component for start up.

Solution

WildCard999

Titan
Once its built then your going to want to install Windows. From there you may need to install the LAN (or wireless) driver then get the newest drivers online directly from the manufactures website. You will want chipset, LAN, GPU & possibly BIOS update if your having compatibility issues or BSOD.