What should i upgrade first?

rpg rod

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
Hello everyone,

So basically, i want to upgrade my pc but due to the fact that i dont have all the money, i want to upgrade a few parts first so i can keep using my actual pc, and then upgrade the rest.

---My Current PC---
MOBO Gygabite H81 (need to check this one twice as im not at home)
PSU 400W Coolermaster
i3 2100 3.2Ghz
EVGA GT610 2 GB DDR3 Graphic Card
6 GB RAM (Kingston) DDR3 1333
Windows 7 (64b)

---What do you use your computer for?---
I Play RPG games such as WoW, Final Fantasy, League of Legends, Torchlight, Starcraft II, etc.
Render Videos, Photoshop, Adove Flash.

But i will say i play 70-80% of the time, so i bearly use the pc for the rest.

---The Big Question---
So by knowing this, what should i upgrade frist? graphic card? Processor? MOBO? RAM? Please let me know your thuoghts and thank you in advance.

Solution
Upgrading your video card will give you biggest improvement for your use especially.
You have enough RAM for now (can always be added latter), and your CPU isn't the fastest, but fast enough.

Your PSU is going to be too small for a powerful video card. My suggestions would be replace the PSU (something closer to 750 W) and get a new video card that will fit into your budget and I'm sure you'll be more than happy with the results.

Dorosh

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013
Upgrading your video card will give you biggest improvement for your use especially.
You have enough RAM for now (can always be added latter), and your CPU isn't the fastest, but fast enough.

Your PSU is going to be too small for a powerful video card. My suggestions would be replace the PSU (something closer to 750 W) and get a new video card that will fit into your budget and I'm sure you'll be more than happy with the results.

Solution